Monday, July 25, 2011

Some Pretty little things



I've been so inspired lately to make things. I have let the house go (I'm mean come on...5 boys home for 3 months...you would too)...and I've been creating. I found a blog that just inspires me. It's called A Fanciful Twist and it is so wonderful! Vanessa has so many wonderful ideas on the blog, and she is so generous to share them. Today I tried some of the bracelets that she posted about. Who knew cereal boxes could be made into such pretty things? I am sharing a picture with you of one that I made today. I have made four of them...each is so different and unique. I can't wait to make these for Christmas gifts...tailor made for each person. So unique, green and inexpensive! Hop on over to her blog and check it out. I'm also leaving you with a picture of my candlelit night. We are having thunderstorms here, so it's a great reason to light the candles.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip!! Love the vintage style bracelet!!
    Have a Wonderful Week!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. am i on your xmas list????? hee hee. your bracelet is gorgeous and your rose tat is beautiful!!! i love fanciful twist. the photos alone are worth the blog stop for sure!!!
    my house is crazy messy too rachel. how can you keep up during the summer? you can't. how can you keep up when it isn't summer?
    i have been making iron transfer pillows, but i didn't take any photos yet for the blog. they are expensive to make, but cheaper than therapy!!!
    hope all is well. hang in there lady!!!!
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this lacey creation, Rachel. Will have to give it a go ...

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, I LOVE it!! Just gorgeous! I know what you mean about letting the house go with five boys over the summer, lol. Mine is the same way! Much better things to do in the summer than clean :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete