Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random things like Junk Bonanza




A bunch of random things today I guess. Last week was Junk Bonanza in the cities and I went with my friend Amy and her mom. We had a bunch of fun and there were so many amazing booths. Do you think I remembered to take photos? NO...duh Rachel! I did get to meet Ki (formally of junk market now junk camp)...we had swapped junk through the mail a while back and so it was fun to finally meet her. Her son Ty took our picture. She is really sweet...hugs and all. I bet she was tired after the show. She puts so much work into it...Thanks Ki for a great event to go to!
I also am getting ready for another "Junk Fest In The Nest" show on Oct. 2nd. All are invited to attend as we will be having lots of vendors out there. I wanted to leave you with some pictures of a few "Halloween" things I am working on. The framed item is a little kids witch that someone made. I believe it to be very old as it was in a box of Halloween items I bought and sold. Most of them dated from the 20's to the 60's. I just thought it was adorable and couldn't throw it out!

“Fall Junk Fest at the Nest”
Saturday, October 2, 2010
9 am to 4 pm
“We’ve got plenty of great Junk for your Trunk”
48077 265th Street, Brandon, SD
Take East 10th St to Highway 11 North then 1 ¼ miles North and Left on 265th Street. Watch for the signs.
This will be a one day sale with multiple vendors all in one convenient location. Grab your friends and spend your Saturday shopping.
“The South Porch” Amy Kasten - “Black Canvas Art”
“Emma Bacharach & Natalie Sorenson” “Robyn’s Nest”
“Judy Roozenboom & Julie O’Connor”
“Chippy Cottage Charm” “Maggie’s Attic”
“Nancy’s Niceties” “Bev Farr”
Hope to see you all at the Fall Junk Fest at the Nest!

1 comment:

  1. you are officially famous. do you know that????
    your hair looks beautiful and your skin glows!!!
    glad you had a chance to meet Ki.
    lovin your halloween things. did you spray paint the black bust? just wondering.
    good luck with all the shows!!!! have fun. take care
    s

    ReplyDelete