Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Times at Tesa's shop






I went to my friend Tesa's today to lend a hand at the shop. Another lady named Terry came and we worked on the long hallway that leads to Tesa's shop. We had lot's of fun decorating out there. I wanted to show some pictures of what we did.
My occasional sale was flop yesterday. I put so much work into to it and made about $80. Then subtract what I paid for the add in the paper ($22)...so it was pretty bad. I did hand out quite a few business cards, and I am hoping that will bring me business at my space that I rent.
I leave for St. Louis, MO on Tuesday and will be gone until that following Sunday. I plan on getting some much needed rest and catching up on some reading time. We will hit every antique place we can. We are stopping in Iowa to visit Amy (foursistersinacottage) and Polly Blythe who has a B & B, antique store and gift store. We will be staying at their B & B...it's so cute and I can't wait to see my awesome friends again. I hope you all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment