Wednesday, March 3, 2010

White Wednesday Revamps





Here it is White Wednesday again...I feel like a bad blogger! But I have good reasons! I've been busy painting and pricing etc, etc. for this weekend's upcoming flea market. It just gets to be crazy around here with so much to prepare for! If you live in the Sioux Falls area then come visit me at the Benson Flea Market at the Sioux Falls fairground this Saturday and Sunday! Look for the pink haired tattooed girl!
Little McKale has to have tubes put in his ears this coming Monday. It's a minor thing, but major to me since it's my baby being put under. I'm happy for him so he can finally have some comfort and not always be in pain. Can you believe he'll be one in a month and a half? It has gone so fast!
Leaving you with some "revamped" white pieces I've been working on...the table is to die for!

10 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer! Everything came out wonderful! Good luck to your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's gorgeous!I'm praying for your baby, though I'm sure he'll be fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for your baby....Poor little guy...actually Mom will be in more stress!!
    Good luck with your sale...I hope you sell everything!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! I'm sure everything you revamped will sell you did such a fantastic job on them all. I also pray that all goes well with your baby.
    Blessings
    Melly:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Treasures ~ Always so far away..... Keeping Little Guy in Thoughts & Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting piece you've got there! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it! It is gorgeous! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cabinet! GL with your sale...
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow 5 boys! we have 6 girls! I bet we live in 2 completely different worlds huh? ;-) just found your blog & anxious to browse around. Love the name...I am in love w/ that white dresser thingy! adorable!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' that piece of furniture, and the quilt is an awesome backdrop. Loved visiting and seeing your pretty pics!!! hoping da baby boy will be okay and heal quickly. ahh little boys. we just love em...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Come on over to my blog...I'm havin' a 2 part Spring Giveaway!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete