Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Wonderland!




I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged. I couldn't go without showing you some of my Christmas decor. I have my white tree...this year I added big silver stars to the tree...I've always has little ornaments, so I wanted to do something a little different this year. I also am borrowing a tree from my friend Tesa. It's super gaudy pink tree that came from a beauty salon from the 1950's. I love it so much...I may have to buy it from her. Too fabulous! I bought a small aluminum tree this year off of ebay. Of course I'd love to buy a bigger one, but this one will have to do for now. Maybe someday I'll just have a room all decorated with vintage Christmas trees...LOL. I plan to blog some more this week...I have an awesome jewelry tree that I also bought on ebay. I can't wait to show that off!

4 comments:

  1. Your white tree looks beautiful! My daughter got a white tree this year too and I think I might do a white tree as a second tree next year. Not ready to give up having a real tree yet though! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Many thanks, fairly refreshing, I enjoyed reading your article, You are wonderful!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Great post I must say! Great collection of facts that you've obtained on this web site publication.
    Thanks so much for the information.

    ReplyDelete