Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pretty spring flowers




I can only apologize for neglecting my blogging. I am so glad to be back and hope you will all join me in a season of renewal. Not only are flowers blooming, grass turning green and birds chirping joyfully, but I am renewing discarded items into treasures for the home.
I have been working hard the last few months getting ready for Junk Jubilee in Des Moines, Iowa the end of April. My friend and I will be sharing a booth, and offering our fun decor for sale. This will be the biggest sale I have ever participated in, and I am very excited. I can't wait to get out there and meet others who love the world of decorating with junk.
I also went curb shopping today and scored many treasures for me and for resale. Some of these items will be with me at Junk Jubilee. I have never really had a chance to "dumpster dive" as some would call it. I was so "drunk on junk" that I couldn't contain myself!
I wanted to share some spring photos from my living room with you. I also recently got a stained glass window. My husband let me get it even though it cost us some pretty pennies. He said, "Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas." I know he liked it too, otherwise he wouldn't agree to let me get it. Enjoy your week and stay tuned for pictures of fun projects I am working on!

8 comments:

  1. Rachel, so glad I was able to meet you. Never got your contact info and couldn't find it at the Jubilee site. Lucy and I had fun running into all of you at McD's and enjoyed being neighbors for the weekend.
    Sarah/Brown Dog Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Good day administrator, I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written,
    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Great post, I admire the writing style, Keep up the good work! Simple but yet interesting and engaging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now that you have used up a years worth of gifts LOL! It is gorgeous! I just did my first show a few weeks ago. It was a ton of fun, but I did not have enough help...Oh my aching back! Bring lots of help and good luck!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. New to your blog, love the stained glass!
    Patti
    Follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    Entertaining and valuable writing this is. Essays like this are so important to broadening people's horizons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady.
    I have been missing you hope you are will!!
    Would love to see you some time OK.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete