Sunday, January 17, 2010

Valentine Swap


Last year I signed up for a Valentine swap. I see this year the lady is hosting it again, but the swap is full, so I am bummed. So I am thinking that if anyone is interested in swapping I will set up my own swap. Here are the rules.


1) Include one handmade valentine card/altered piece


2) One vintage thrifted/antique store item pertaining to the Valentine's holiday


3) A sweet treat


You may do more if you want for your partner. Sign up by the end of this week (Friday 22nd). I will email your partner information on Sunday the 24th. Send out your item by Friday Feb. 5th.

Please email me your info. at vintagemama4@live.com and let me know that you want to participate in this swap.

I am including a picture of what I made last year...we had to make 14 valentines and send them...then we got back 14 different ones...it was fun. Hope someone wants to join in the fun of my swap!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had time! Maybe next year :) You have a wonderful family, 5 kids omg, you are so lucky! I think that being a mom is a blessing, I love my baby more than anything!
    xoxoxo
    J.

    ReplyDelete