Monday, May 31, 2010

Random Things




I've been real busy this weekend working on projects for this upcoming Saturday's sale. Painting, sanding, more painting, more sanding....etc, etc. I have such a mess in my garage that it's not even funny. Oh yeah...my house too. Constantly shuffling junk in and out. Story of my life.
I'm leaving you with some random pictures. I made a paper garland and finally put it up. I got some new bark cloth era curtains this weekend. I put them in my kitchen and love them! I also went from platinum blond to red this Wednesday. It's quite a change. Not sure if I like it or not. Time will tell. Don't forget about this upcoming Saturday's sale if you live in the Sioux Falls, SD area!

“We’ve got Junk for your Trunk”
48077 265th Street, Brandon, SD
Take East 10th St to Highway 11 North then 1 ¼ miles North and Left on 265th Street. Watch for the signs.
This will be a one day sale with numerous vendors all in one convenient location. Grab your friends and spend your Saturday shopping.
“The South Porch” Amy Kasten - “Black Canvas Art”
“Frank & Lori Walker” “Robyn’s Nest”
“Judy Roozenboom & Julie O’Connor”
“EttaBetta Boutique” “Andy Bacharach”
“Chippy Cottage Charm”
Hope to see you all at the First Annual Junk Fest!

6 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful new barkcloth fabric!!! The junk sign is so cute and I love your red hair!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the hair rachel. love it.
    at least you are busy doing something. that is more than i can say about myself. it's way too busy with the end of school to do anything other than deal w/the kiddos it seems.
    love the garland!!!! maybe one day i will actually post to my blog again...lol
    take care.
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the barkcloth!!
    Stop by my blog for my Summer GiveAway!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new curtain and the JUNK sign!! I also love your new hair! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving everything...especially the hair! Having red hair myself....you can pull it off!!

    ReplyDelete