Saturday, October 17, 2009

A few things I'm working on




I'm up late tonight...it's already 2:30 am, but I've got things to do. I have been working on a monster stuffed animal for Christmas. I'm making one for each of my 3 younger boys. I got one done tonight. All hand sewn...no sewing machine. I love the way it turned out and can't wait to make the other 2. I'll probably make one for my nephew too. I'm going to make pink ones like this for my nieces.

I've also finished up a kitten order and wanted to show everyone how they turned out. These kittens are so fun to make and they each have their own little personality.

I have many projects to get done this weekend. Lots of painting. I have mirrors up the wazoo to get done. I just keep finding them and they sell like crazy at the shop.

Within the next few weeks I will be putting my Christmas decorations up at the shop, and I will also have some kittens and monsters for sale there. If you live in the Sioux Falls area the shop is Cliff Ave. Flea Vendors (address is) 3515 North Cliff Ave.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Had to believe we are on the "doorstep" of Christmas. I love your kittens & the monster is too adorable to be scary!! LOL!!
    Have a Great Day!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete