Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Pretty Kitties!




I've been working on some orders for my stuffed kittens...they are turning out pretty cute! If anyone is interested in one or more for Christmas gifts, please email me at vintagemama4@live.com
They are 10 1/4 inches by 7 1/4 inches (approx.) I sew these by hand...I use recycled fabrics (chenille's for body-vintage fabric for accents). I also love little hand sewn details...check out the pictures of my kittens. Or maybe you have a favorite blankie, etc. that you would like me to use to make a kitten. The possibilities are endless. Price is $15 for kitten and $3 for shipping. I will only be able to take a certain amount of orders...so if you want one...contact me soon!

4 comments:

  1. The kitties are darling I love all the different colors and sweet faces.
    I will keep them in mind for my gift list this year (:
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Cute kitties and cute blog. What a great idea to make them out of recycled fabrics. They are so shabby chic. Love them. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

    Blessings,
    ♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable little kitties!! Love the idea of the recycled fabrics...
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUY KITTIES FROM RACHEL!!!! they are the cutest, sweetest, most well made little toys. they are all original and just adorable and the kids will love them!!!! hummmm...adults too.!!!! i give rachel 5 stars*****!!!

    ReplyDelete