Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pretty White Wednesday!





Running on very little sleep. I have one spoiled baby. Since he is my last baby I have been letting him sleep on me at night...and morning...and he doesn't want to sleep in his crib! I'm afraid he's a late night owl like me! I've wanted to get on a better schedule for the both of us, but he is making it hard!

I've been working on some fun Christmas trees made of cones and sweater material. If you want a visual then go to www.cherishedvintage.blogspot.com That is where I got the idea. I will post pics later when mine are all finished!

Some random white Wednesday photos from around my house...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely!! especially the chandelier! :-)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! Love your style...and the part about your baby...I so understand...been there!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with you on the sleeping issue, rachel. zoey doesn't want to sleep in her bed either. ack. arg.
    I LOVE your doll heads/dolls, that dress form, those lil bird stands and of course that chandie. love it all i guess.
    hope you get more sleep.....good luck with the trees
    s

    ReplyDelete