Wednesday, November 11, 2009

White Wednesday





A little gloomy and dark here today. The kids are home from school (2nd day in a row), and I'm really in need of a break. I wish I could go junkin.

Just wanted to share my white Wednesday pics with you. I have posted my first pic as a space in my living room. I love my armoire...my favorite piece. I have a picture of a trike I spray painted white and added a basket and florals. I have a pic of the table next to my bed. The last picture is of a time I was set up at the flea market. This week I've been working on painting things white...in the process of making a chalkboard and painting some frames of a lovely set of floral prints I found. I should be making it to the shop soon to set up my Christmas decorations. If you live in the area the shop I'm at is: Cliff Ave. Flea Vendors/Flea Market, 3515 North Cliff Ave. Sioux Falls, SD (I'm dealer #99). They are open every day of the week (MON-SAT 10 am- 5pm) and (SUN 1-5 pm).

Thanks for stopping today!

5 comments:

  1. It's ALL beautiful. So fun to visit and see all your inspiring whites. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stuff, Rachel!!! Amy was at my shop today and might come and "play" with me there tomorrow. Wish you were here, we could have a ball. I am going to try to get some Christmas stuff going in the shop. I don't have a ton, but hope to be able to make it festive for the holidays. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,
    All your whites are so pretty. Love, love, love the white trike with basket. Sooooo cute. What a cute idea. I might just have to copy it. :-) I do wish I lived closer though. I would definitely pay your booth a visit. I am sure it's full of great treasures. Thank you for the invite anyway. Have a wonderful weekend. Until next time.

    Blessings and hugs,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth will be a bright spot for all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos! Such a cute little trike. Such adorable kidlets to have home with you!
    ~Debra Capers of the Vintage Vixens

    ReplyDelete