Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Magical Garden Party Tablescape




In a previous post I mentioned that I am doing a table scape for a charity brunch event. It is this coming Saturday, so I wanted to practice a little before the event. I will have a different shaped table with 8 more inches, but this is the general idea and I can add in a few more little things like some fresh garden flowers in little pots.
I made napkin holders with green springs that I just recently received in a junk swap I did. I tied them with creamy white lace and inserted a little "welcome" sign in the spring. I like the way they turned out. I also made paper flowers to insert in the napkin with the silverware!
The theme for my table is "Magical Garden Party". I made little art fairies to put on the plates with little cloches to cover them. They are so darling! I am so excited for this fun little brunch event!

5 comments:

  1. truly beautiful rachel. you have magic. i don't know how you keep coming up with all these great ideas. i LOVE the lil springs. so sweet. good luck with your event.
    take care
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    Oh....how gorgeous your table looks--beautifully done!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely charming! I love the paper flowers using sewing patterns! Hope to see you back at my place. I have become a follower and hope that you will do the same. until later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. First - 5 boys, wow! I bet they keep you on your toes. lol

    You did a great job on your table. Lovely setting.

    I hope you'll drop by AtticMag and register for our Giveaway!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love magicky things :) it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete