Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!




Just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. Just putting on the finishing touches for my decorations for the charity brunch event that I set up for tomorrow. I am so excited! I just keep coming up with ideas and should stop. But little details mean so much to me....so it's hard not to do it!
I wanted to show you a few pictures from my front yard. I can't wait till I can do more. The plants on the chair are going on my table scape. I thought it would be more fitting to use garden plants. Then when I'm done I can use them outside. Makes more sense to do that then to buy a flower arrangement that will die!
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So very pretty!!
    Have a Wonderful Day!!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have so much fun coming to your house. i love it all, rachel. i remember years ago when i first starting the whole cottage decorating thing. i had friends that would go junking with me and we always trash picked all the trikes we could find so we could paint them white/cream or pink and put them in the garden. how sweet. enjoy your warm weather. you deserve it.
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling everything in your photo's is, the little tricycle is too cute:)

    ReplyDelete