Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bed rest is boring



Thought I'd say hello to everyone...it's late...I've been in bed all day trying to rest. I did sleep most of the day. I figure I'll be up all night now. Bed rest is no fun. I just want to get out and have my normal life back. I'm still taking meds for contractions every 6 hours...they wear off and then my contractions start...so if I didn't have them I'd be having an early baby.
Anyways...enough complaining! I did a small redo in my bedroom next to my bed on the table. I was tired of all the junk piled on there (because I'm in there all the time now), so I cleared it off and did a fun little display. I feel so bad to not be able to update my new blog, but I know everyone out there is understanding. It's been my dream to start one and have people love it and follow it. It's hard to let it go for now. I will try my best to keep you all updated...and include inspiring photos. They'll just have to be close to my bedside...LOL. Have a good rest of the weekend!

4 comments:

  1. you just rest........remember this is temporary...boring I know but temporary. Love your new vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie!
    I feel for you but as you know better than enyone else this rest is necessary to a healthy baby.
    Your vignette is adorable. I also have a bedide stand that gets cluttered.
    Praying you have a healthy baby!!
    Love to You & Your Family...
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel,

    Soon enough you will be able to do all the things you can't do now (but think about). I hope you are working on my junk project LOL. I haven't started your project yet but I keep thinking about starting it. I guess I'm just a procrastinator. Take care....
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rach...you can blog in the middle of the night when the baby gets here. you know the deal...you sleep during the day and are up all night. it sucks too. i used to make a cup of coffee and just let zoey nurse and i'd watch bad AFN tv.(in germany). then i was spent the entire day after i would take arek to school. oh..the fun.
    you little display is darling. you do whatever makes you feel good and happy. nest girl..then rest.
    thinkin of you.
    s

    ReplyDelete