Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In and out of the hospital

Just a quick note to let all my blogger buddies know I was in and out of the hospital. The baby tried to come a little early (I'm 33 weeks). My doctor didn't want the baby to come this early so I was given meds for contractions to stop and shots for baby's lungs just in case he still comes early. I couldn't sleep much at the hospital last night, so I'm off to bed to get some much needed rest. My poor husband had to run around with all the kids for about 3 hours last night doing errands and shopping. He's 2nd in charge at work and this week has been crazy. First the #3 guy in charge had a grandma pass away and they headed to Utah for the funeral. Then I ended up in the hospital for about 24 hours and he had to take off work. Now another co-worker had his grandmother pass away and he'll be gone. My husbands going to go to work while the kids are in school and come home after that so I can rest. The #1 guy at work probably wants to run away by now. They have a skeleton crew on...hopefully next week will bring better things for all!

2 comments:

  1. Take Care Sweetie! There isn't much you can't let slide!!
    Hope you have a better time today!
    Take Care!!
    Love,
    Marilyn
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! I'm so glad you visited my blog today.Yours is looking great!What a beautiful family, good luck with your 5th boy!WOW!
    I see you have already found my friend Tiffanys blog (shabbyscraps) I was going to tell you to go over and visit her fun doll collection.
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete